Feature: Environmental, Fireproof, Light Weight
Certification: ROHS, SGS
Panel Material: Steel EPS Panel
Material: Cement Calcium Board, EPS, Cement etc.
Fire Rating: 4
Modle No: DFX-St001
Type: Sandwich Panels
Application: Wall, Floor, Roof and Prefab Buildings etc.
Sandwich panel is a structure made of three layers: low density core inserted in between two relatively thin skin layers. This sandwich setup allows to achieve excellent mechanical performance at minimal weight. The very high rigidity of a sandwich panel is achieved thanks to interaction of its components under flexural load applied to the panel: core takes the shear loads and creates a distance between the skins which take the in-plane stresses, one skin in tension, the other in compression. General information on sandwich panel structure, different sandwich core types available and the potential with respect to weight savings is available in the following reference.
1. Easy and quick to install;
2. Excellent load and span capabilities;
3. Significant savings in site installation costs;
4. Panel comes in a range of aesthetically pleasuring colors;
5. Energy saving thermal insulation;
6. Superior air tightness for controlled environments;
7. Good reactions to fire properties;
8. Durable, long lasting, stood the test of time in the extremes of harsh climate.
|Width:||Wall panel: 950mm 1150mm 1200mm; Roof panel: 950mm 980mm|
|Length:||According to customer' s request|
|Material:||Polystyrene foam board(EPS), Color steel sheet|
|Structure:||Upper and lower layer: Color steel sheet|
|Core material: polystyrene foam board or polyurethane foam board|
|Thickness:||Color steel sheet: 0.3-0.8mm |
Polystyrene foam board: 50mm 75mm 100mm 150mm 200mm
|Life Period:||15-20 years|
|Usage:||various roofs and walls referring to the large size industry factory, storages, exhibition halls, gymnasiums, outdoor shelter etc.|
Sandwich panel is currently a common building material products, has two layers of metal panels and middle polymer insulated core repression.
Forming an outer steel full account of the structure and strength requirements, taking into account the appearance, the inner surface layer is formed into a flat to suit a variety of needs. Filling system used is closed cell molecular structure, can prevent moisture condensation.
Two layers of metal sheets, middle polymer insulated core repression like EPS, rock wool, glass wool.
Widely used in steel structure workshop, simple movable house roof, wall, air clean ceiling and partition, prefab house, commercial and residential buildings, etc
- Automatic Welding With Manual Weldi...
- How To Avoid Problems With Substand...
- Introduction To Container House
- Advantages Of Container Housing
- Latest Information On Container Hou...
- On The Container Housing Considerat...
- Steel Structure Housing What Is Out...
- Steel Structure Building
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Ste...
- Development mode of steel structure...
- White Color Fireproof Sandwich Pane...
- Customized Colors Prefabricated Mod...
- Red Corrugated Sandwich Panel for H...
- Cold Room PU Sandwich Panel OEM Fac...
- Insulated EPS Foam Sandwich Panel w...
- EPS Foam Sandwich Panel
- Light Weight Steel Polyurethane PU ...
- High Quality PU/Rockwool Sandwich P...
- Cheap Easy Installation Best Price ...
- Factory Popular Cold Room Corrugate...